Looking to take the next step into your endurance journey but not quite sure you want a one on one coach?
The Sonic Endurance coaching staff has built out several plans to help you take the next step. The challenge of endurance training is sometimes knowing what to do and when to do it. These plans are built to keep you on track and help you meet your goals. Each of these plans comes with a FREE 30 min consultation with a Sonic Endurance Coach.
Why follow a training plan:
- Access to new workouts;
- It helps you to avoid under training or over training for an event;
- Provides structure and routine; and
- Builds fitness gradually over a specific period of time.
What is the difference between a training plan and one on one coaching?
- A training plan is delivered all at one time and does not include revisions.
- There is no feedback or adjustments to the training plan or the zones in which you are training.
- It does not include ongoing communication with a coach. You can view our training plan library here.