Welcome to Spring Into Speed!
Spring into Speed is a 9 week run training program designed to get you to your fastest 5k/10k! Having accountability to get you out the door, to be consistent, and to push yourself in your training is a one way ticket to success. Plus we all know that misery loves company so let’s all run fast together! This training program is ideal for all levels of runners, whether you are already running a sub 20 5k or if you’re just a beginner. It is adaptable for all. We will be targeting the Cow Patty Classic on April 24, 2021 in Katy, Texas as our goal race.
Training program registration includes:
- 9 Week Run Training Program delivered via Training Peaks
- Coach led track session on Mondays
- Coach led tempo run session on Wednesdays
- Supported long run Saturday out of Good Times Running Co. in Katy, TX
- Private Facebook page for you to post questions
- 10% discount at our partner store Good Times Running Co. in Katy, TX
When and Where do we run?
Our track session will be Monday am at 5:45 a.m. at the Beck Junior High School Track. Roger and Ellen Beck Junior High, South Fry Road.
Our tempo session will be Wednesday am at 6 a.m. at the Lakehouse at Spring Green. 25202 Springwood Lake Drive.
Our Saturday longer run will be out of Good Times Running Co. 6 a.m. Villagio Shopping Center, Westheimer Parkway.
If you are interested you can sign up here.